    states that the appointment duration is 4 hours! Can someone please tell me
    the exam layout, is it fixed length or adaptive?

    Thanks,

    Guest, Sep 17, 2007

  2. I haven't taken the exam, but I'm almost positive that Microsoft doesn't
    have any adaptive exams.

    I'm sure if I'm wrong, someone will correct me.

    --
    Robert Williams [CertGuard]
    www.CertGuard.com

    NOTICE: Opinions expressed within this post are provided "AS IS" and may not
    represent the views of any company mentioned. The content provided is for
    informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or
    representation by CertGuard.

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Sep 17, 2007

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks Robert.

    Guest, Sep 17, 2007
  4. That is true, however they do no longer say they don't. Most of the MS exams
    do however use Simulation based testing which is why you have such a long
    time limit.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/faq/procedures.mspx

    They used to state no Computer Adaptive testing, but now offer a CAT Demo.
    So who knows if this will change in the near future.

    Simulation Demo
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/win2000srv/demo/1/WIN98MeXP/EN-US/iis4_demo.exe
    CAT Demo
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/win2000srv/demo/1/WIN98MeXP/EN-US/Mscat.exe
    Case Study Demo
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...FamilyID=7F5C81AE-168D-4592-99BC-E43D2882DFD3
    Standard Demo
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/win2000srv/demo/1/WIN98MeXP/EN-US/snpdemo.exe

    --
    ..rev

    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle

    Save 20% off any Microsoft MCP Exam when testing with Pearson VUE. Use
    Discount code: MSUU7C1E9359

    Register on-line @ vue.com
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Sep 17, 2007
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    This is going to be a nightmare........thanks for all the links !

    Guest, Sep 17, 2007
  6. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Sorry I'm late!

    Hi, Susan! R U Hawt?

    Frisbee®, Sep 17, 2007
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    and that is........?

    Guest, Sep 17, 2007
  8. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    and that is........?

    He was asking if you are attractive or not. It seems rather a silly
    question considering that everyone on the Internet is attractive (or say
    they are) and also when you consider that one's beauty is largly based on
    the person looking at you.

    I personally would ignore him if I were you if only for the fact that his
    name is based on a plastic flying disc.

    Hope this helps!

    Jtyc, Sep 17, 2007
  9. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Hi, Jtyc!

    R U Hawt?

    Frisbee®, Sep 17, 2007
  10. Guest

    PAJ Guest

    Not me. I'm a right ugly mingin' b'stard....
    Except for when I'm rat ar5ed. Then I'm gods gift.

    PAJ, Sep 17, 2007
  11. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Hi, Jtyc!
    Are you kidding? I'm dead sexy.

    Jtyc, Sep 17, 2007
  12. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thank you for clearing that up Jtyc !

    I'm going to pass on that one if you don't mind and ask if any of you have
    sat this exam recently and can tell me about it? I'm studying from home as I
    finished up my contract so I don't have access to servers to practice on and
    my laptop is only XP home edition so I can't install Virtual Server software
    without upgrading to XP professional. I'm going to fail aren't I !!

    Guest, Sep 18, 2007
  13. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi, Jtyc!
    Are you completely dead?

    Guest, Sep 18, 2007
  14. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Are you completely dead?

    I'm not dead, I feel like going for a walk.

    Jtyc, Sep 18, 2007