70-285 Prep material

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Guest, Feb 13, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I've been considering taking the exam for 70-285 (to get a Messaging
    specialization on my MCSE) and figured I would see if anyone has a suggestion
    for study material.

    On all the rest of the exams all I just used the MS press kits; however they
    do not make one for this exam. I dont think I need practice questions or
    anything overly involved (I looked at the requirements and already know a
    good deal of it); I'm mostly just hoping for something I could go over some
    of the content on to help fill in the gaps.

    Thanks,
    Erik

    --
    MCSE/MCSA: Messaging

    This post is provided "AS IS" and without warranty, expressed or implied. In
    no event shall I be liable for any damages resulting from the application of
    the posted content.

    Guest, Feb 13, 2006

  2. Guest

    Wayne Guest

    http://mcpmag.com/reviews/exams/article.asp?EditorialsID=116

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver
    MCP NT 3.51 and Windows 95

    Wayne, Feb 14, 2006

  3. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 15, 2006
  4. Guest

    Wayne Guest

    Yer nothin' but a thug, mate :)

    Wayne

    Wayne, Feb 15, 2006
  5. Guest

    kpg Guest

    For Rowdy, I believe that's a compliment.

    Unless you meant it that way...

    I don't understand foreigners.

    kpg, Feb 15, 2006
  6. Guest

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Yeah, it is hard to *read* their dialect.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 15, 2006
  7. Guest

    Rowdy yates Guest

    Alex!!! ALEX!! PLEASE!!

    A thug for $100. And can you throw in a tikki lantern?

    Rowdy yates, Feb 15, 2006