    me there's no Microsoft Press books available for this exam.

    Thank you.

    C. van der Kooij

    dacken, Mar 25, 2008

  2. The 284 books cover the necessary information. The 285 exam is a series of
    case studies.

    Mostly Gizzards, Mar 25, 2008

  3. dacken

    dacken Guest

    Ok, I should have known that a bit sooner, I would have done 285 straight
    after 284.. Shouldn't be that big of a deal though. :) Thanks.

    dacken, Mar 25, 2008
  4. dacken

    Rich G Guest

    http://www.netfresco.com/cert/70-285/ may give you some pointers.

    Richard

    Rich G, Mar 25, 2008
  5. dacken

    Kebishop31 Guest

    Microsoft had an MOC 2008A course with Student material cd, Learn Tree and
    CBT Nuggets have CBts.

    Kebishop31, Mar 26, 2008