    The lab requires two networked servers capable of running Windows
    Server 2003, and one of them must have two NICs. Does anyone know
    where I can find a virtual solution?

    brooklynbridge508, Jan 30, 2007

  2. brooklynbridge508

    ZiqZaq Guest

    vmware, microsoft server 2004

    ZiqZaq, Jan 31, 2007

  3. Fraser Scott, MCP, Feb 1, 2007
  4. you can review technet.microsoft.com /virtuallab!for exchange sample

    --
    Birol AYDUGAN

    MCSE+S+M 2003 MCDBA
    System Admin

    Birol AYDUGAN, Feb 3, 2007
  5. brooklynbridge508

    Vintz Guest

    I am coming to the end of the course, I used Virtual server which allows you
    to configure multiple nic's and multiple drives, which you will also need for
    some examples.

    I still had problems with the cluster chapter, even though I ran Virtual
    server on a SCSI based server the drives dont show as SCSI's and to bring the
    drive resource online you need it to be run on SCSI.

    You will find some of the chapters are incompletable without some non
    standard hardware.

    I hope this helps.

    Vintz, May 2, 2007