    they do not share material for study and certification.

    I guess that I will resign. What a waste of time, and money,
    unfortunately... I just can not see a practical way to get a MCPID.

    Guest, May 17, 2007

  2. Guest

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Hi Matt,

    Firstly you shouldn't give up hope so easily. Thomas Edison tried to
    thousand ways to make a lightbulb before succeeding. You failed an exam
    once and you blow it off? Not cricket!

    Now let me answer your question. The best study material available anywhere
    to practically prepare for all aspects of Exam 70-282 is the Microsoft
    E-Learning product called Collection 5974: Designing, Deploying, and
    Managing a Network Solution for a Small- and Medium-Sized Business. It was
    designed and written by one of the world's premiere SBS consultants
    specifically to the exam. It covers every aspect of SBS, Server, and the
    rest of the infrastructure that are covered.

    Its consists of seven courses, each two hours long (one hour study, one hour
    lab) which are:

    Course 5975: Designing a Network Solution for Small- and Medium-Sized
    Businesses
    Course 5976: Installing and Securing Windows Small Business Server 2003
    Course 5977: Configuring Windows® Small Business Server 2003 and Managing
    Messaging and Collaboration
    Course 5978: Supporting and Maintaining Windows Small Business Server 2003
    Course 5979: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2003
    Course 5980: Maintaining Windows Server 2003
    Course 6069: Monitoring Windows Small Business Server 2003 and Windows
    Server 2003

    It is also very reasonably priced at $223.99 for the seven courses. Visit
    Microsoft E-Learning at
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/offerDetail.aspx?offerPriceId=121057
    for more details and to purchase it.

    Good luck and let us know how it goes!

    (now who in the room knows the irony behind my posting this? :))

    Montreal MCT, May 17, 2007

  3. Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard], May 17, 2007
  4. Guest

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Montreal MCT, May 17, 2007
  5. I have been working with Microsoft CRM since 2005, but I think the exam was
    beyond any previous experience.

    Juliano de Moraes Bassetto, May 17, 2007
  6. So, how can I do, if there are not good materials.

    Is this E-Learning good? Or it does not worth it?

    Juliano de Moraes Bassetto, May 17, 2007
  7. Guest

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Hi Juliano,

    The e-learning courses are definitely worth it. They are a comprehensive
    set of guides that will help most people pass this exam.

    Aswas apparently your experience with CRM, the bottom line is a lot of
    people use parts of a product and not others. When creating an exam
    Microsoft Learning brings in a panel of experts in the product and they
    decide what should be tested. They do this because two of four experts may
    bring aspects to the table that are different. When the exam is complete
    the experience of all of these experts shines through.

    Montreal MCT, May 17, 2007