    Are those versions of office still being tested on the 70-272 or have they
    moved to Office 2007.

    Thanks in advance

    Neil, Apr 11, 2009

  2. Neil

    PAJ Guest

    Still the same

    PAJ, Apr 11, 2009

  3. Neil

    Lynne Guest

    When I studied this at paisley uni, it was based on Office 2003. I just
    passed this in February so dont think it changed much since then. Hope this
    helps. I did managed to get some good study material as well for this exam.

    Lynne, Apr 20, 2009
  4. Neil

    Noobtube Guest

    Noobtube, May 4, 2009
  5. Neil

    Noobtube Guest

    Office xp and 2003 but the features covered are the same on both

    Noobtube, May 4, 2009