70-271 passed

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Rémy, Jan 20, 2004.

  1. Rémy

    Rémy Guest

    Hello

    I just passed 70-271 with 800 !

    The exam is not that difficult, though it is indeed a
    good review of some things a desktop support technician
    might have to do. It is obviously limited by the number
    of questions (it's impossible to test everything !) but I
    think it is quite a good exam.

    I would be glad to hear as soon as the 70-272 comes
    out !! Do we have any idea about the exact day ??

    Also I think it would be really great if Microsoft did
    the same "Early achiever" thing as for MCSA/E 2003...
    Hopefully they will have some Early achiever
    certificates !!

    Remy

    Rémy, Jan 20, 2004

  2. Congratulations! Exam 70-272 should be live sometime in Feb.

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Jan 20, 2004

  3. Rémy

    Shelby Meyer Guest

    How many questions were on the exam? I am debating taking it myself. I am
    not sure if I want to take it now of wait for the MOC to be released.

    Shelby Meyer
    Meyer Computer Consulting
    MCSA, MCP, A+, Network+, iNET+ and CIW Certified
    http://meyercomputer.net

    Shelby Meyer, Jan 21, 2004
  4. Rémy

    Rémy Guest

    actually 49 questions that I've been able to answer
    without having my brain getting too hot.

    the exam is not that hard, you have enough time... much
    more that what is needed. it took me 45 minutes although
    I had 165 (135 incl. survey + 30 because it was in
    English and I'm not English-speaking)

    do not worry, it is not so hard though it covers the main
    aspects of supporting users in a network environment

    the part of the test on which I did best was "supporting
    network"... a MCSA helps :)

    Rémy

    Rémy, Jan 21, 2004