    the 72-270 exam? Do both apply toward MCSA/MCSE?

    Richard S.
    Beaumont, Texas

    Richard S, Dec 21, 2005

  2. Richard S

    Steve Wicker Guest

    Steve Wicker, Dec 21, 2005

  3. Richard S

    James Slaji Guest

    72-270, is in effect, the 70-270, 72-XXX merely signifies the exam was
    offered at AATC (Authorized Academic Testing Center) reduced exam pricing
    and is available only to students or instructors who are enrolled/employed
    at an accredited institution. According to Prometric's website, the exams
    must be taken at a Thomson Prometric AATC, but even Prometric staff don't
    seemed too clued-up about it, if you have trouble ask to speak to the
    voucher department. It is only when booking your exam that it has any
    significance.

    http://www.prometric.com/Microsoft/MSAATP/default.htm

    James Slaji, Dec 21, 2005
  4. Richard S

    Richard S Guest

    Thank you. I was about to cut and paste a copy of the email I received from
    the MSDNAA Software Center.

    I was hoping that it wasn't a mistake somewhere.

    Richard S.

    Richard S, Dec 22, 2005