    Lynne Guest

    I have sat this twice and failed. I used beitcertified - no help at all. Can
    anyone help?

    Lynne, Apr 20, 2009

  2. Lynne

    John R Guest

    Maybe if you posted your MCP ID, we might be able to help.

    John R

    John R, Apr 20, 2009

  3. Lynne

    Lynne Guest

    Sorry about that new to this. My MCP ID is 6728374. Many thanks.

    Lynne, Apr 20, 2009
  4. Lynne

    TBone Guest

    I think JohnR's gonna need those pliers...

    TBone, Apr 21, 2009
  5. Dustin Harper, Apr 22, 2009
  6. I think that's the first time I've seen anyone actually throw their MCP# up
    there after admitting to using a braindump (although, unknowingly using a
    braindump).

    --

    Dustin Harper
    http://www.mstechpages.com

    Dustin Harper, Apr 22, 2009
  7. Lynne

    TBone Guest

    TBone, Apr 22, 2009
  8. Lynne

    Lynne Guest

    Didnt know was a brain-dump site was suggested to me by fellow students in
    class.

    Lynne, May 2, 2009
  9. Lynne

    PS Guest

    not sure which is worse, posting the MCP # after using a braindump, or using
    a braindump and still failing an exam twice

    PS, May 7, 2009
  10. I suspect they're both driven by the same skillset.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], May 8, 2009
  11. Lynne

    Lynne Guest

    Thanks for your comments, I think. Will leave sitting exams to the
    professionals i think.

    Lynne, May 8, 2009
  12. Lynne

    TBone Guest

    Since increase used of dumps implies increased chance of failing, I
    wouldn't be surprised.

    That doesn't include getting banned from certification for life.

    TBone, May 11, 2009
  13. Lynne

    PS Guest

    I guess I assumed that using braindumps gave you the questions and answers
    from the actual test you were going to take, thereby increasing your chances
    of passing, whether you know the material or not. That's how several
    members of my team passed their MCDST exams. (then one of them asked me how
    to add a PST file to outlook, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.
    Microsoft's Security team didn't seem to care either, they forwarded me a
    link to the Learning Catalog)

    PS, May 13, 2009
  14. Lynne

    TBone Guest

    Perhaps, in a way.

    Well, that's where you aren't entirely correct. Dump sites *claim* these
    things. However, many are known to be entirely off the mark, or give you
    the wrong answers, or have totally wrong questions.

    I mean, why would someone trust that a company who's business is
    stealing from other companies would be honest?
    lollers

    TBone, May 14, 2009