    Rob
    A+ Certified in 2003,
    Network+ Certified in 2004

    Rob, Mar 15, 2005

  2. Rob

    Pavol Uhrin Guest

    I took it a year ago and failed with score 654, you
    should really study the objectives - the things that you
    are thinking not to be on exam - you will find it there.
    Some questions from network enviroment are hard, when you
    dont hava practical skills with XP under a domain. I
    recomnd you to focus on the security - you could take a
    free security clinics:

    Clinic 2801: Microsoft® Security Guidance Training I
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/offerDetail.a
    spx?offerPriceId=58798

    Clinic 2802: Microsoft® Security Guidance Training II
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/offerDetail.a
    spx?offerPriceId=53057

    But it deepends on your score, which areas are the
    worst...Overall clinic is available for XP SP2 too under:
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/offerDetail.a
    spx?offerPriceId=55635
    With the Hands on Lab
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/offerDetail.a
    spx?offerPriceId=57691

    I recommend you to complete all of theese and you can
    find some points that you previsiously haven´t know.

    Pavol

    Pavol Uhrin, Mar 15, 2005