    Guest Guest

    I've been working with SP2 and studying SP2. Has the exam been updated to
    include SP2? If it has not, any suggestion to de-SP2 my training?

    Guest, Nov 29, 2006

  2. Guest

    PajaP Guest

    I passed this one a couple of months ago and I cannot remember if any
    question was SP2 specific in any way. I can remember is it was twice
    as easy as I expected, so if anything I think I over-prepared for it.
    Know the subject and you will hopefully find it the same.

    MS publish the skills requirements for it on their site and I should
    like to think they are up to date.
    Google "mcp". The result should provide a link that will assist you.
    Or just go to:

    PajaP, Nov 29, 2006