    says it is a compressed file that i must copy using a "third party
    disk imaging tool". So i can not copy it.

    any idea?

    wassim, Feb 4, 2007

  2. wassim

    Arash Guest

    Hi Wassim,

    When u run sysprep with sysprep -mini -quiet -reseal -activated -shutdown

    the computer shutdowns. Now u need a thirdparty ghosting program, like
    symantec ghost. Start ur computer with symantec ghost (CD) and take a
    snabshot (ghost image) of the whole harddrive.

    Remember, if u miss starting the computer with CD, then u have to do the
    whole process again.

    Best of luck!

    /Arash

    Arash, Feb 7, 2007