    I know your experience would be great in this matter, Any sugestions? I
    really need help on this one !!!
    Thanks

    Alvaro Agreda, Jun 2, 2009

  2. Alvaro Agreda

    ssdeuce Guest

    I also want to take the 70-270 exam and looking for more info. Also how much
    longer will this test be available?

    ssdeuce, Jun 2, 2009

  3. Alvaro Agreda

    John R Guest

    Here is the exam prep guide. On there you will find links to study
    materials.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exams/70-270.mspx

    John R

    John R, Jun 2, 2009
  4. Alvaro Agreda

    John R Guest

    70-270 is an exam on Windows XP. The exam should be available as long as
    mainstream support is available for Windows XP. Historically, Microsoft
    announces at least a year in advance when an exam will retire (and starts
    updating their web pages). To my knowledge, no such announcement has been
    made, so you should have plenty of time.

    Also, note that even if an exam does retire, if you have already completed
    that exam, you still retain credit for it towards certifications that accept
    it.

    John R

    John R, Jun 2, 2009
  5. Thanks John R, for the prep guide!!, do you know if there is any docs or
    PDF's files with the information in this prep guide or do you have the name
    or names of the books that will help me to study this prep guide?

    Thanks a lot!!!

    Best Regards,

    Alvaro Agreda

    Alvaro Agreda, Jun 3, 2009
  6. Alvaro Agreda

    John R Guest

    Ummm, the link is all you need. On that page, it will have links to other
    resources.

    Try clicking on that link. Try it right now. Go ahead... it won't hurt
    you.
    Once you get the page up, try reading the page. Yea, that would be good.

    John R

    John R, Jun 3, 2009