70-240

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Roger Barbeau, Mar 1, 2004.

  1. Hi!

    Three question for you:

    I'm MCSE on Windows NT 4.0

    I've passed the 70-240, now i want to know which exam i need to take in
    order to achieve my MCSE Windows 2000.

    The 70-240 replace the Core Exam: Client Operating System and Core Exam:
    Networking System?

    I also passed the

    Exam 70-086: Implementing and Supporting Microsoft Systems Management Server
    2.0
    Exam 70-059: Internetworking with Microsoft TCP/IP on Microsoft Windows NT
    4.0

    as elective

    So i only need to take the 70-219?

    Is there any upgrade exam to the MCSE Windows 2003?

    Regards,

    Roger Barbeau

    Roger Barbeau, Mar 1, 2004

  2. Roger Barbeau

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Mar 2, 2004

  3. They don't talk abbout which exam the 70-240 replace.

    Regards,

    Roger

    Roger Barbeau, Mar 4, 2004
  4. Roger Barbeau