    I have experience with Exchange 2K3 and took the courses for 2007 I can see
    that I might have an issue with the whole powershell thing. Can anyone out
    there ......HELP!!!?

    Andre, Jul 5, 2007

  2. Andre

    Bill Kastner Guest

    Having just passed this exam yesterday (finally), I can tell you that if you
    are not really comfortable with PowerShell you are going to have a hard time
    with this exam.

    I purchased the Transcender for this exam, but didn't find it as usefull as
    they have been in the past. It provided some good information, but was not
    quite enough for me to pass (though it may have been the luck of the draw
    with questions I got asked).

    I have since purchased the MeasureUp prep materials and between the
    Transcender and MeasureUp I found it provided enough of a foundation that I
    didn't have too much difficulty passing this time around.

    I can't speak for anyone else, but found this exam to be one of the most
    difficult MS exams I have ever written and I have had years of Exchange
    5.5-2003 experience.

    If you are not in a hurry I would expect the Transcender to get better as
    time goes on and it may be enough to pass, but looking at the exam I think I
    would have had trouble with either product by itself as it stands today.

    If it's any consolation, 70-237 & 70-238 are quite a bit easier if you are
    comfortable with design and deployment. Your Exchange 2003 foundation will
    likely help quite a bit here.

    Regards
    Bill

    Bill Kastner, Jul 23, 2007

  3. Andre

    Andre Guest

    Andre, Jul 23, 2007
  4. Andre

    çheek Guest

    Hi Guys, thanks for the info, Please let me know how it goes. I was
    considering sitting for this myself, and wondering how in depth the
    powershell is going to get. Ive done a few clustered Installs SCC and CCR and
    migrations allready, but feel like a kid when it comes to powershell. you
    know the words, but getting them into sentances is the tough part.

    Is measure up really worth the effort? had seen a few more posts about it,
    but never actually used it. Im a consultant and no rush on the exam itself,
    but like to stay ahead of the curve, espically if i have some bench time.

    Thanks!

    çheek, Aug 8, 2007
  5. Andre

    Andre Guest