    I will post a follow up with the Microsoft answer.

    Thanks an best regards,
    Arian van der Pijl

    Grimson, Oct 22, 2008

  2. I hope you find an answer to this as well. I've been hard pressed to find
    any information on the 70-236 exam

    Mike Russcher, Oct 22, 2008

  3. Grimson

    Grimson Guest

    I will post a follow up with the Microsoft answer.

    Answer from Microsoft;

    We are contacting you in regards to the MCP program.
    We kindly inform you, that exam 70-236 is currently being updated for
    SP1 content.
    Therefore, depending on when you are going to take the exam you will
    probably see SP1 questions.
    However the questions might not be scored yet.
    We hope that it clarifies the issue for you.

    Regards,
    Arian!

    Grimson, Oct 27, 2008