    Any idea what is best test prep material. I tried Prep-Logic.,, but they suck...... their exam is very old and i didn't do well. I'm asking them to give my money back...

    do u recommend anything which really works.......i'm not looking for any BS.

    thanks

    MCPITPRO, Dec 6, 2010

  2. MCPITPRO

    firyace

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    I found transcender to be very helpful, i just passed 70-536.

    firyace, Jan 18, 2011

  3. MCPITPRO

    jessicasol

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2011
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    New York
    i'm using self exam engine training materials like questions and answer, testing software and recently clear my exam i.e. Microsoft 70-506 silverlight 4 development

    jessicasol, Mar 22, 2011