    will not be published till 10/31/2007.
    Thx,
    TXRB4

    Guest, May 23, 2007

  2. Guest

    smithns Guest

    How about go work in an enviorment that has Exchange 2007? Dumbass.
    And what's the damn rush for? It won't be mainstream for at least
    another year or 2.

    smithns, May 24, 2007

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Businesses will be hiring this year to have their E2k7 by first quarter of
    next year.
    TXRB4

    Guest, May 24, 2007
  4. Guest

    Chris Lehr Guest

    Not really true - I have deployed two instances already.

    And I feel that I know it so-so, and would LOVE to see more info on what
    knowledge will be required to pass that exam.

    Chris Lehr, May 25, 2007