    Larry Grant Guest

    I find myself very busy and limited time to read, has anyone found the
    mocrosoft course books in audio format?

    Larry Grant, Sep 3, 2009

  2. A quick check of the MSPress site does not show any indication that MSPress
    has released any titles as AudioBooks; however, that does not mean there
    might not be a re-publisher who has those rights. Unfortunately, a similar
    search at Audible.Com also turned up no leads, as did a search of
    Amazon.Com's audiobooks catalog.

    I sure hope you get your browser fixed soon so you can do these searches for
    yourself. :)

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Sep 3, 2009

  3. Larry Grant

    Larry Grant Guest

    Thanks for the timley response, as I also had searched those sources in my
    FULLY FUNSTIONING BROWSER, but thougt that my community of colleagues may
    have know of something that I could not find.

    Thanks

    Larry Grant, Sep 3, 2009
  4. You should have shared that point as around here it's a pretty big
    distinguisher between those who are candidates for a certification and those
    who are just dreaming of actually taking a test someday. Consider also that
    my impressions were flavored by your first ten words... "I find myself very
    busy and limited time to read...". It's only natural that I would assume
    that limitation extends to websites as well as books.

    A certainly *valid* point of view -- but not shared or expressed to start
    with.

    Furthermore, a bit inconsiderate, since had I known you'd already searched
    the MSPress, Amazon, and Audible sites, I wouldn't have had to invest *MY*
    time doing that in a vain attempt to answer your question!

    [a] I might have tried to think of alternative, lesser known, sites or
    sources, or
    I might have conceded that you'd exhausted all reasonable sources of
    information.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Sep 4, 2009