    duration of this exam?

    bye
    sneha

    Sneha, Jan 29, 2004

  2. Sneha

    cen Guest

    Hi,

    I passed it a month ago. This exam has only 44 questions
    and I'm not sure how much time you'll have but I think time
    is not a factor because the question is short. Good luck for
    your exam.

    cen

    cen, Feb 3, 2004

  3. Sneha

    Mehdi Guest

    Hi I Love U. and U......?

    Mehdi, Feb 11, 2004
  4. Oh Mehdi,

    Are you OK now..???
    You had some mental sickness..... right?
    Did you continue the medication well?

    Manoj Matchado, Feb 18, 2004