    month. i have already failed the exam (leaving it to late my own fault)

    so where do i go from here? do i go for the sql server 2005 instead so this
    can add onto my certification or what?

    niky2k232, Mar 17, 2009

  2. That really depends on where your *experience* lies.

    If you don't actually have a couple of years experience developing databases
    in either a SQL 2000 or SQL 2005 environment, then I'd say the 70-229 is a
    lost cause (given you've only got two weeks left).

    The SQL 2005/SQL2008 exams won't be much easier -- as they're all dependent
    on a nominal knowledge of T-SQL and how to use it in a development or
    administative environment.

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Mar 17, 2009

  3. niky2k232