    But the last thing I want is to take an upgrade exam just
    after I pass 70-229.

    Thanks for your help !

    bennido, Feb 2, 2005

  2. bennido

    DalePres Guest

    Generally, Microsoft allows the tests to count through at least one
    additional generation. In other words, 70-229 probably won't drop off of
    the valid exams for MCAD until at least one generation of SQL Server beyond
    2005 is available. You should be good for years to come.

    DalePres
    MCAD, MCDBA, MCSE

    DalePres, Feb 5, 2005

  3. bennido

    bennido Guest

    Thanks Dale. I feel more at ease now.
    Been studying for a while when I heard about the new
    release. Was worried that my efforts would be wasted and
    would need to start from scratch.

    bennido, Feb 8, 2005