    70-227: Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Internet
    Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2000, Enterprise Edition

    Thanks.

    Md, Jun 10, 2009

  2. Md

    John R Guest

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/windows2003/default.mspx

    227 is retired, so if you don't already have it, that isn't an option
    anyway.

    John R

    John R, Jun 11, 2009

  3. Md

    Chris M Guest

    Yes, just look at the requirements page:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/windows2003/default.mspx

    351 is a valid elective exam for the MCSA.

    There is no official training kit for that exam since ISA 2006 is so
    similar to 2004. I studied using the 2004 training kit and passed with
    no problem - there were very few questions that required 2006-specific
    knowledge.

    Taking 351 would also get you an MCTS cert too, so I'd go for that one :)

    Chris M, Jun 11, 2009