    Thanks in advance

    bye
    Selvan

    Selvan, Nov 17, 2003

  2. Selvan

    MCSE World Guest

    Tough if you don't understand NLB and Clustering...not so many books around
    for this specific exam, I say go with MS Press if you can find it.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    Hi All,

    I would like to take up Designing Highly Available Web
    Solutions with Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Server
    Technologies (70-226), any good books??

    friends say it is a bit tough exam.. is it?

    Thanks in advance

    bye
    Selvan

    MCSE World, Nov 17, 2003

  3. Selvan

    MCSE World Guest

    Hmmm, I would have suspected that would only show up in 70-232. The best
    book for AC2K is the one from Wrox...very hard to find these days though.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    You also need to know App Center 2K, which none of the
    study guides really cover well.

    MCSE World, Nov 17, 2003
  4. Selvan

    Kevin Guest