    What troubles me is I thought I was doing very well. When I took (& passed
    70-216) I was almost sure I'd failed.
    Does this exam have a higher passing percent level? Anyone know...

    Cheeseburger, Aug 5, 2003

  2. Cheeseburger

    Galileo Guest

    When that exam gave scores yes it was much higher pass required than the
    core 4. IIRC 216 was around 600+ out of 1000 and 224 was around 750 out of
    1000. I can't remember the exact marks because it was so long ago.
    Personally I found the 224 to be a harder exam than 216 as well but that may
    just have been me.

    Galileo, Aug 8, 2003