70-219 passed

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Rafael Tejera, May 5, 2004.

  1. Thanks to Jesus Christ that make everything possible.

    RT

    Rafael Tejera, May 5, 2004

  2. You're not supposed to have anyone else in the exam room with you helping
    you out.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 5, 2004

  3. Thanks to Jesus Christ that make everything possible.

    Do you think he could make it possible for eddiepox to self terminate?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 5, 2004
  4. Rafael Tejera

    JaR Guest

    Indeed. It is well known that the Lord wants more MCSEs.

    Evidently a shortage of applicants for the Holy Help Desk.

    I understand Ganesh has extras, but will not share.

    JaR
    Irreverent Thug

    JaR, May 5, 2004
  5. Thanks to Jesus Christ that make everything possible.
    lol!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 5, 2004
  6. PotD

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 5, 2004
  7. Rafael Tejera

    Neil Guest

    but he'll burn in hell....

    ;)

    Neil, May 5, 2004
  8. Rafael Tejera

    Neil Guest

    you're killin' me here...

    Neil, May 5, 2004
  9. Rafael Tejera

    JaR Guest

    Feh! I'm gonna be the Head Stoker on the #1 furnace.

    JaR
    Coal-Fired Thug

    JaR, May 5, 2004
  10. Rafael Tejera

    Neil Guest

    help desk then, huh?

    Neil, May 5, 2004
  11. Rafael Tejera

    JaR Guest

    IFYSFY

    JaR
    BOFH Thug

    JaR, May 5, 2004
  12. Rafael Tejera

    Neil Guest

    help desk, hell desk, po-tay-toe, po-tah-toe

    Neil, May 5, 2004
  13. Rafael Tejera

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, May 5, 2004
  14. thanks to the j man

    the best

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 5, 2004
  15. Congratulations, Rafael!!

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights."Please
    do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup
    purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], May 6, 2004