    and at least 10-20 senerio has to be done, this is a Desing exam then
    you need to understand the business. I did , you can as well, good
    luck...

    nytech5, Oct 19, 2004

  2. nytech5

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, nytech5 climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Desing? But I don't know desong!

    Can you hum a few bars?

    JaR
    Flat Candidate

    JaR, Oct 19, 2004

  3. Desing? But I don't know desong!
    lol!

    which bars?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 19, 2004
  4. nytech5

    Neil Guest

    me me me me me...

    *cough*

    <fx=humming>
    O'Malley's, Fox & hound, Cheers
    </fx>

    Neil, Oct 19, 2004
  5. nytech5

    JaR Guest

    Callahan's Cross Time Saloon

    JaR
    Sci-Fi Candidate

    JaR, Oct 19, 2004
  6. nytech5

    LnkWizard Guest

    How about Jake's Place

    LnkWizard, Oct 19, 2004
  7. nytech5

    T-Bone Guest

    It always has to be about you, doesn't it?

    T-Bone, Oct 19, 2004
  8. nytech5

    Neil Guest

    and the sooner you all realize this the happier we will all be....

    Neil, Oct 19, 2004