  1. I'm going to take this exam next week, any advice please?

    Constructive only please..

    Rafel

    Rafael Tejera, Apr 8, 2004

  2. Rafael Tejera

    Neil Guest

    don't fail?

    skim the case study and _read_ the question. then go back and _read_ the
    case study again. I found it helpful to re-read the Case study to find
    that one nugget that makes the difference in my response to the
    question... watch your time

    good luck

    Neil, Apr 8, 2004

  3. Rafael Tejera

    TechGeekPro Guest

    There are four case studies. Ask for an extra sheet of paper (so you'll have
    two sheets) and draw out the design on paper (two sheets, four sides, get
    it? :)) as you're reading each case study. That helped me immensely.

    TechGeekPro, Apr 8, 2004