    compares to the 70-216?

    thx

    Israel

    Israel Lima, Nov 25, 2003

  2. Israel Lima

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    I took it & passed to get my MCSA. it's pretty easy but naturally you do
    have to put time away to "study" for it.

    it's a mix of the 70-216 and 70-217. i seem to remember lots of RRAS i
    think and some very basic 70-217 AD concepts. just check the ms traincert
    site and look it. i have always found them to be dead on on what is covered
    in the exams. (except design exams!!!)

    RY, MCSE

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 28, 2003