    One day ms may do something (i.e. change the exam formats), until
    then, well life goes on......

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 22, 2004

  2. Finally someone with some good advice...unlike the trolls that that go
    which could have been found with a simple search on google.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 22, 2004

  3. Marc Pahr

    Neil Guest

    only purpose for this NG really...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 22, 2004
  4. Marc Pahr

    Neil Guest

    which must be REALLY hard to do, becuase they keep coming here and asking
    those questions....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 22, 2004
  5. which could have been found with a simple search on google.....
    exactly.

    BTW, how many questions are in 76-543! ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 23, 2004
  6. Marc Pahr

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    8675309

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 23, 2004
  7. Marc Pahr

    Neil Guest

    Hey jenny

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 23, 2004
  8. Marc Pahr

    Neil Guest

    he got that number off the wall

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 23, 2004
  9. 8675309
    I thought that was mistress Cindy's number!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 24, 2004