    else should I examine ? Thanks in advance for your
    response.
    Marc

    Marc Pahr, Aug 16, 2004

  2. Marc Pahr

    Neil Guest

    duh....http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-217.asp

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 16, 2004

  3. Marc Pahr

    Techie Guest

    Techie, Aug 16, 2004
  4. ever heard of http://www.microsoft.com/learning/ surprisingly all your
    including the meaning of life?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 16, 2004
  5. Marc Pahr

    Neil Guest

    it's 42...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 16, 2004
  6. Marc Pahr

    Techie Guest

    There is no answer to that question

    Techie, Aug 16, 2004
  7. There is no answer to that question

    testking will know

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 16, 2004
  8. Marc Pahr

    JaR Guest

    Hey! That's my line.

    JaR
    Thug #---------------------42

    JaR, Aug 16, 2004
  9. Marc Pahr

    Neil Guest

    and it will be real

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 16, 2004
  10. Marc Pahr

    Neil Guest

    sorry I forgot about the copyrights
    you are not...you, you, you incorrectly numbered Thug

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 16, 2004
  11. Hey! That's my line.
    JaR's lawyer is going to rush you!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 16, 2004
  12. Marc Pahr

    JaR Guest

    Correct! I relinquished the number in honor of Mr. Adams.

    JaR
    HitchHiking Thug

    JaR, Aug 16, 2004
  13. Marc Pahr

    Neil Guest

    that's better...And we will be restoring normality as soon as we are sure
    what is normal anyway.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 16, 2004
  14. Marc Pahr

    Neil Guest

    f**k you, Just because I am paki doesn't mean I stink!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 16, 2004
  15. Marc Pahr

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    will be be updated!

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 16, 2004
  16. Marc Pahr

    Neil Guest

    the best

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 16, 2004
  17. Marc Pahr

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    cantalope size.

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 17, 2004
  18. f**k you, Just because I am paki doesn't mean I stink!

    you don't say bad words!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 17, 2004
  19. Correct! I relinquished the number in honor of Mr. Adams.

    may he rest in peace knowing he creating far more than any brain dump
    provider could ever hope to achieve.

    Amen

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 17, 2004
  20. Marc Pahr

    Neil Guest

    Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! You shut up you!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 17, 2004