    Can anyone please send me Testking 14 for 70-216

    Thanks,
    Greetje

    Greetje, Jul 19, 2003

  2. Greetje

    licknlabia Guest

    no we can't.

    licknlabia, Jul 19, 2003

  3. oh man
    don't use that

    Kian Wah, Lai, Jul 20, 2003
  4. Greetje

    Greetje Guest

    Why not?

    Greetje, Jul 20, 2003
  5. Greetje

    Greetje Guest

    Why shouldn't I use that.

    Greetje, Jul 20, 2003
  6. Greetje

    Adam Guest

    Because it CHEATING!!!!!!!

    Adam, Jul 20, 2003
  7. exactly!

    Kian Wah, Lai, Jul 21, 2003
  8. Greetje

    patrick Guest

    no testking and braindump please !!!
    uphold the integrity of the credential

    patrick, Jul 21, 2003
  9. Greetje

    Adam Guest

    Its people like you who make the IT industry what it is. Here is an idea...
    Why dont you buy a Sybex book read all 600-700 pages understand it, Practice
    it THEN take the test INSTEAD of being a filthy cheating scum. Your a
    disgrace to IT.

    Adam, Jul 22, 2003
  10. Greetje

    Gary - US Guest

    CAT FIGHT! CAT FIGHT!!

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    Gary - US, Jul 22, 2003
  11. Greetje

    Consultant Guest

    why do you use braindumps?

    Consultant, Jul 22, 2003
  12. Greetje

    Adam Guest

    Probably because he is lazy and cant be arsed to LEARN the material

    Adam, Jul 23, 2003
  13. Greetje

    Lau Ng Siong Guest

    Hi,
    There is no free TK. One dumper recommends this site
    http://forums.zdnet.com.cn/cgi-bin/printpage.cgi?forum=5&topic=88 See
    whether you can figure out the download. 70-216 is a killer. It took me 2.5
    hrs to complete and plenty of D&D. Luckily I manage to clear it. Don't trust
    too much on dump (50%) the other half you need to read up and understand.
    Cheers
    Andy

    Lau Ng Siong, Jul 24, 2003
  14. Greetje

    Greetje Guest

    First of all he is no he but she and I'm not lazy. I learned Mircorsoft
    Press and when I practice test I can make it.
    But because I've dislexy, I'm running out of time during the real exam. I
    can't make the test whitin the time. I've failed the first time. I had to do
    10 questions when the exam stopt. I thougt, if I learn more from testking,
    the reading of the questions will be much faster. I think it's not fair that
    you fail on time.

    Greetje

    Greetje, Jul 24, 2003
  15. Greetje

    Jtyc Guest

    the reading of the questions will be much faster. I think it's not fair
    that
    In general, not neccessarily in your case, if you can't answer the questions
    in time, you don't know the material very well.

    Jtyc, Jul 24, 2003
  16. In her defense, it may not be so much as knowing the answer, but her
    inability to be able to read the questions. If she's being straight-up
    here, she has a legitimate problem which should be addressed and she should
    not be penalized for.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 24, 2003
  17. Greetje

    Greetje Guest

    I can proof it.
    I've done a lot of test for it. When I went to school I got more time for
    it.
    But I'm not sure Prometic wil give me more time.
    I've got my 70-210 and 70-215 just in time but 70-216 is a lot more text and
    a view more questions.

    Greetje

    Greetje, Jul 24, 2003
  18. Greetje

    Greetje Guest

    Thanks for all your help.

    Greetje

    Greetje, Jul 24, 2003
  19. Greetje,

    The next time you need to register for an exam with either VUE or Prometric,
    please do so on the phone and ask for special accommodations for your
    dsylexia. We already add more time for candidates who take the exams in
    English when English is their second language, it shouldn't be difficult to
    make this time addition for you as well.
    --
    Alice Ciccu
    Microsoft Training and Certification

    rights.

    Alice Ciccu \(MS\), Jul 24, 2003
  20. Greetje

    Gary - US Guest

    If you use braindumps you are still an a$$ fauker.

    Gary - US, Jul 24, 2003