    lot of IPSec which surprised me. Some group policy. All I need now
    is to scrape up 230 bucks for Security+ and its MCSE:Security.

    Peace

    Rob, Sep 2, 2005

  2. Rob

    lowdes Guest

    Great Job!!!!

    lowdes, Sep 2, 2005

  3. Rob

    catwalker63 Guest

    Congrats! You've conquered the beast!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet
    BS, MCP, MCSA, MCSE
    MCNGP #43
    www.mcngp.com
    faq.mcngp.com
    "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    catwalker63, Sep 2, 2005
  4. Rob

    Guest Guest

    Congrats Rob!

    The thing that makes me wonder is: why the hell the exams differ so much?
    This is so unfair, don't you think? I took the same exam on monday, all the
    questions were straight multiple choice, no drag and drops whatsoever. The
    result: I got an 880.

    Sometimes this kinda stuff can make you pass or fail.

    Just to ease my curiosity: Did you take the exam with Vue or Prometric?

    Good job!

    Pete

    Guest, Sep 3, 2005
  5. Rob

    Rob Guest

    I think the questions are just given at random. You might get a buch
    of drag and drops, might get none. I guess they figure if you know
    the stuff, the format of the questions should not matter. I went
    through VUE.

    Rob, Sep 3, 2005
  6. Rob

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    congrats. well done,

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 3, 2005
  7. Rob

    Neil Guest

    becuase if every exam was the same there would be even MORE cheating

    Neil, Sep 4, 2005
  8. Rob

    Neil Guest

    congrats.

    Neil, Sep 4, 2005
  9. Rob

    Guest Guest

    What did you use for your study material? MS books, Transcenders, or other?

    Guest, Sep 9, 2005
  10. Rob

    Rob Guest

    I used the book, "MCSE Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure
    Administration Study Guide" by Sybex.

    Its about 45 smackeroos at Barnes and Noble, but I used the Sybex
    books for all six of the Microsoft Exams. No complaints here.

    Rob, Sep 9, 2005
  11. Rob

    m0rk Guest

    you're a lamer