    Greetings--

    Can anyone recommend the best study material for 70-215? Any information on Syllabi change (if any) is appreciated.

    Thanks!

    Prabu, Jun 7, 2004

  2. Prabu

    Prabu Guest

    Also, which one can I take first, 70-210 or 70-215?

    Prabu, Jun 7, 2004

  3. Prabu

    Samantha Guest

    Hi Prabu,

    Sybex books and CBT Nuggets are the best. You should
    definitely take 70-210 first follow by 70-215. But if you
    are now starting out why not go for the 2003 track
    instead.

    You never know when MS is going to pull the plug on the
    2000 track, especially now that they have this new
    Longhorn operating system in the pipeline.

    Samantha, Jun 7, 2004
  4. Prabu

    Prabu Guest

    Thanks for the input, Samantha. Is it possible to take 2003 track directly then ? (given that I have very limited knowledge in AD and other stuff)

    Regards,
    Prabu

    Prabu, Jun 7, 2004
  5. Prabu

    Samantha Guest

    Hi Prabu,

    If you have limited knowledge in AD, then it should not
    make a difference taking the 2003 because the 2000 exams
    are base on AD also. In fact AD is the core foundation of
    the windows 2000 platform.

    Best regards
    Samantha

    Samantha, Jun 8, 2004