    exams!

    Thanks!

    Paul Howes

    Paul Howes, Feb 19, 2004

  2. Paul Howes

    Guest Guest

    I love the Mike Meyer's Passport series of books. They teach you only what's on the test and make sure that they drill into you the most important things to remember (stuff that WILL be on the test). 70-215 is the actually the only test that I've taken with which I didn't use a Passport book, but I passed my other 4 tests using only the Passport book for each test. Look it up at Amazon.com and for a real bargain, buy it used for a few bucks through Amazon Marketplace (find the book at Amazon and click on the "New and Used" text link).

    Guest, Feb 19, 2004

  3. Paul Howes

    Gilly Guest

    I have only taken the course and studied by the e-
    learning CD.

    Cheers...

    Gilly, Feb 19, 2004
  4. Paul Howes

    LnkWizard Guest

    Gimme an "A"
    --
    Alan Gregersen

    LnkWizard, Feb 19, 2004
  5. Paul Howes

    Brat Guest

    huh? Passport series is a text book... good A+ author but not convinced
    about his MS abilities though

    Brat, Feb 19, 2004
  6. Paul Howes

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Gimme an "A"

    ?????????

    Sorry, Mr. Wizard. Mike Meyers' books are legit.

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 19, 2004
  7. Larry Samuels, Feb 19, 2004
  8. Paul Howes

    Brat Guest

    HA... too slow!! I posted faster than you by 2 mins and Kenny by 1 :p

    Brat, Feb 19, 2004
  9. Larry Samuels, Feb 19, 2004
  10. Paul Howes

    LnkWizard Guest

    My deepest apologies, from the description given by the
    person recommending sounded more like a dump
    I probably misread the explanation. I just spent a
    majority of my day fixing an obscure problem
    on an HP 5si Printer, without benefit of a service manual.

    LnkWizard, Feb 19, 2004
  11. Paul Howes

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    What can I say--I'm supposed to be working <G>

    Ouch. But, you know, Larry, Sue's got a fancy-ass job now.

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 19, 2004
  12. Paul Howes

    Brat Guest

    hehe I'm off today :p

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69

    Brat, Feb 19, 2004
  13. Paul Howes

    Brat Guest

    hehe no worries... I knew where you were coming from when you posted. no
    harm no foul

    Brat, Feb 19, 2004
  14. Paul Howes

    Jtyc Guest

    hehe I'm off today :p

    slacker...

    lazy canucks...

    Jtyc, Feb 19, 2004
  15. Paul Howes

    Brat Guest

    I work saturday instead :p

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69

    Brat, Feb 19, 2004
  16. Paul Howes

    Paul Howes Guest

    Thanks
    will give it a go...only £15 on Amazon.

    Paul Howes, Feb 19, 2004
  17. Paul Howes

    Jtyc Guest

    I work saturday instead :p

    Saturday is golf practice.

    Jtyc, Feb 19, 2004
  18. Paul Howes

    Michael Guest

    I have used the Microsoft Press (2nd Edition) books for
    all my MS exams. I use them in combination with On-line
    TechNet and Knowledge base articles. Hope that helps.

    Michael, Feb 19, 2004
  19. Normally it would be a foul, but considering Paisleyskye co-authored the
    Mike Myers book, you can rip it apart all you want for all I am concerned.

    Politician Spock, Feb 20, 2004
  20. Paul Howes

    James Guest

    what's on the test and make sure that they drill into you the most important
    things > to remember (stuff that WILL be on the test).

    <sarcasm>
    Oh, thats good then...
    <sarcasm>

    James, Feb 24, 2004