    Anyone have any ideas, or how I can tell Microsoft about
    this?

    Thanks!

    Michael Chiasson, Jul 22, 2004

  2. Michael Chiasson

    catwalker63 Guest

    catwalker63, Jul 22, 2004

  3. Michael Chiasson

    Guest Guest

    What is that answer suppose to mean? i have the same problem and an updated system. Could you please be more clear? Maybe I'm just too stupid

    Tommy

    Guest, Jul 22, 2004
  4. Michael Chiasson

    TechGeekPro Guest

    She doesn't know either. She's a bot and that's all she's programmed to say.
    Updating your system rarely solves the kind of problems you suffer from.
    And maybe you are.

    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004
  5. Michael, send an email to:

    They will be able to assist you.
    --
    Megan Camp
    Program Manager

    This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.

    Megan Camp \(MS\), Jul 22, 2004