    never heard a lawyer squeal like a pig

    message Besides, can you imagine what the MCNGP Christmas parties
    would be like with JTYC and a lawyer in the room???

    billyw, Aug 1, 2003

  2. Carlos Ignacio Tapia

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Wait, Diane made MCNGP, and I missed it......

    Damn, I got to quit drinking while I read these.

    Congrats Diane

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Aug 1, 2003

  3. Carlos Ignacio Tapia

    Gary - US Guest

    No kidding Diane. You hit the nail on the head with that post. This guy is
    a major prick.

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    Gary - US, Aug 2, 2003
  4. Carlos Ignacio Tapia

    Gary - US Guest

    Congrats Diana!

    Fris do the rest of us get Diana's backdoor password as well? MUWHAHAHA!

    Gary - US, Aug 2, 2003
  5. Carlos Ignacio Tapia

    billyw Guest

    i'm sure you can get something from the chemist that will treat a couple of
    pompous degrees..

    billyw, Aug 2, 2003
  6. Carlos Ignacio Tapia

    Consultant Guest

    no, she has not.

    Consultant, Aug 4, 2003
  7. Send it overnight so she can file it in a drawer tomorrow....

    ....oh, wait.... we are talking about the MCNGP certificate.... Don't get a
    cheap frame!

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15