    huge differences between the tests? If I do really well
    on the tests for 70-210 would I be able to pass the 70-
    215? Thanx.

    Guest, Aug 20, 2004

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    You dont know the difference between 70-210 and 70-215?
    Throw transcender away. THEY SUCK!

    Guest, Aug 20, 2004

  3. I'm about to take the 70-215 test but I only have the
    i sincerely hope you are a troll......

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 20, 2004
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    He is probably wondering what a TROLL is

    Guest, Aug 20, 2004
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    oh, come one Kline...both you and I know that 2k server and Pro are EXACTLY
    the same product. they only creaetd the different tests to amuse
    themselves...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 20, 2004