  1. David

    David Guest

    What Score is needed to pass the 70-210 Exam?

    David, Feb 23, 2005

  2. All MCP Exams have a passing score of 700

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev \(MCT\), Feb 24, 2005

  3. David

    Guest Guest

    Does that mean 70%?

    Guest, Feb 24, 2005
  4. No....It means 700. Each test is weighted differently so that the passing
    score is always 700.
    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev \(MCT\), Feb 24, 2005
  5. David

    Guest Guest

    ok, so how do I know what is the % of right answers giving me passing score?
    for example 70-290

    two more questions:
    how much time does every mcp exam last?
    how many questions are there?

    Guest, Feb 24, 2005
  6. Cannot answer those questions, however all the questions that can be
    answered can be found here. I will note, not all your questions will be
    answered, some of that information is not of public record.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/default.asp

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com