70-210 Passing score

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Arjuna Koralagama, Nov 10, 2003.

  1. Can somebody give me an idea of the passing score of the 70-210 exam ?

    Arjuna Koralagama, Nov 10, 2003

  2. Arjuna Koralagama

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    I believe that the passing score for all MS exams is 700.

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 10, 2003

  3. Arjuna Koralagama

    simon whale Guest

    When i took my exam in july, there was only a pass or fail. in the practise
    engines that i had with books, it showed a passing score of 750.

    Simon

    simon whale, Nov 10, 2003
  4. Whe I did the 70-210 by prometric, passing score was 540/1000
    In transcenders exams is 790/1000.

    Javier Sola[Argentina], Nov 10, 2003
  5. Arjuna Koralagama

    michel Guest