70-210 exam - two flubbed up questions

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by David K, Dec 18, 2003.

  1. David K

    David K Guest

    I took the 70-210 exam yesterday. Two of the questions, in which there
    was one correct answer each, had duplicate answers. A and B were
    identical on one question, and C and D were identical on the other. I
    looked at each word carefully, to make sure.

    Is this common?? On one of the questions, there was already another
    possible answer that I knew was correct, so that wasn't a big deal.
    But in the other question, I wasn't sure that any of the possible
    answers were correct, and I wonder if one of the duplicate answers had
    replaced the correct answer.

    I considered going to call for the support guy, but I expected that he
    would just give me the option of restarting the exam (hell no! I had
    spent enough time at it already!), or else make me go through a bunch
    of BS to file a complaint. And that it would make more sense for a
    duplicate wrong answer to be overlooked by QA than a question having
    no correct answer. So by the time I was done, I ended it and passed.

    Dave

    David K, Dec 18, 2003

  2. David K

    Guest Guest