    please suggest me a book for 70-215 exam, I want to read
    this book before sitting for my first exam as I've heard
    it helps. ThAnKs!

    Shaz, Jan 13, 2004

  2. Depends on how much previous experience you have with Windows 2000. People
    who work with it daily for a year or two could read the Sybex book once and
    pass it easily. If you work with it once a week, you would probably need to
    study more.

    After you take the 70-210, if you thought it was easy, just go ahead and
    take the 70-215 as they are very similar. But if you thought the 70-210 was
    hard, then get another book for 70-215, probably an Examcram as buying
    another Sybex would would give you 70%+ of the same information.

    Politician Spock, Jan 13, 2004

  3. Shaz

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Shaz. Don't forget to check out the Microsoft site as well. The best &
    cheapest exam prep in the world. All the stuff in the books are available
    on their site for free.

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet

    http://support.microsoft.com/

    and the #1 least used and #1 most overlooked.
    on your windows xp pc, click Start and then "Help & Support".

    Yabba Dabba Doo.
    --
    The Champ comes out swinging every morning @ 9AM.
    Remove the "removethis" from email address to email me.

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 13, 2004
  4. Shaz

    Darth 2000 Guest

    Yabba Dabba Doo????
    WTF??

    Darth 2000, Jan 13, 2004
  5. Shaz

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Hey, watch it! I know kung-fu!

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 13, 2004
  6. Shaz

    Consultant Guest

    and 3 other chinese words

    Consultant, Jan 13, 2004
  7. Shaz

    JaR Guest

    Microslate? Marblesoft?

    JaR, Jan 13, 2004
  8. Shaz

    Darth 2000 Guest

    Don't lie you F8king guy!

    Darth 2000, Jan 14, 2004
  9. Shaz

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Don't lie you F8king guy!

    Ah, so you *do* feel the power of the dark side....

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 14, 2004
  10. Shaz

    Darth 2000 Guest

    Dark side, shmark side. All that know is that the dark side needs a long
    life bulb and a UPS.

    Darth 2000, Jan 14, 2004
  11. Please join me in welcoming the newest member of the MCNGP team, Darth 2000
    MCNGP #28. Darth, your welcome kit will come Fed Ex, including your lapel
    pin, sekrit passcode to MCNGP top sekrit files, and instructions on our
    sekrit handshake.

    Darth comes from the land of thunder, the land down under!

    Traveling in a fried-out combie
    On a hippie trail, head full of zombie
    I met a strange lady, she made me nervous
    She took me in and gave me breakfast
    And she said,

    "Do you come from a land down under?
    Where women glow and men plunder?
    Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
    You better run, you better take cover."

    Buying bread from a man in Brussels
    He was six foot four and full of muscles
    I said, "Do you speak-a my language?"
    He just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich
    And he said,

    "I come from a land down under
    Where beer does flow and men chunder
    Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
    You better run, you better take cover."

    Lying in a den in Bombay
    With a slack jaw, and not much to say
    I said to the man, "Are you trying to tempt me
    Because I come from the land of plenty?"
    And he said,

    "Oh! Do you come from a land down under? (oh yeah yeah)
    Where women glow and men plunder?
    Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
    You better run, you better take cover."

    --
    Fris "Put another shrimp on the barbie for us" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 14, 2004
  12. Welcome to the group Darth!!

    Now pass me a Foster's!

    Larry Samuels, Jan 14, 2004
  13. BTW, Larry, I've posted your picture in the Yahoo! Group, as well as one for
    Darth.

    --
    Fris "nyung nyung nyung" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 14, 2004
  14. Shaz

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Please join me in welcoming the newest member of the MCNGP team, Darth
    2000
    Welcome, Darth.
    Do you know Steve Irwin, mate?

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 14, 2004
  15. Shaz

    Darth 2000 Guest

    <crowd_clapping>
    Thankyou...Thankyou...
    Hello? (Darth testing microphone)
    Shut up!
    </crowd_clapping>

    Friends, Kerpal, Countrymen,

    As I am not able to physically come tonight, I am speaking from my house. I
    am happy to accept this great recognition of acceptance on behalf of myself.

    Please accept my humble apology for not being able to attend tonight's
    ceremony. I know I don't need to get into the details of why I can not
    attend because you know damn right why.

    While I'm in the drivers' seat, I'd like to thank Consultant and Frisbee. If
    you dont know why I'm thanking them, then you don't ask dumb question. Just
    shut up, you b8stard.

    To all those who have not gained their MCNGP Status, FUQ YOU YOU!!

    Darth 2000, Jan 14, 2004
  16. Shaz

    Darth 2000 Guest

    Thanks Larry.
    I can pass you a pack of smokes and a coke, but I don't drink, so I guess
    it's BYO.

    Darth 2000, Jan 14, 2004
  17. Shaz

    Darth 2000 Guest

    Steve Irwin? I don't believe I do. Does he live in Sydney?

    Darth 2000, Jan 14, 2004
  18. Shaz

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Yo Darth, my man!! Welcome to the underworld, babycakes! Lookin' forward to
    lots of idle (& meaningful, you bet ya!) back & forth banter.

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 14, 2004
  19. Shaz

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    do you dangle little babies in front of croks, mate?

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 14, 2004
  20. Shaz

    Darth 2000 Guest

    I'm not the crok hunter.
    I'm more of a pussy hunter. And no, they're not cats.

    Darth 2000, Jan 14, 2004