    week, but want to be sure I read the important stuff between Pro and Server.
    70-210 would consider easy with no tricky questions and some self-answering.
    Thank You for any help

    Peter M, Oct 7, 2003

  2. Peter M

    znakomi Guest

    215 was pretty easy too, like 210, because it was cut and dry, learn the
    rules and not much imagination going on. But as far as 'what's the
    diff', I'd say MS doesn't generally test you on the same stuff twice, so
    you have mostly a new bucket of stuff, but of the same caliber of 210.

    znakomi, Oct 21, 2003

  3. Peter M

    Marty Guest

    yeah,

    thinking back I took the tests about a week apart and thought the material
    in 70-210 was actually harder than 70-215

    Marty, Oct 21, 2003