    and also, where can i found more books, or learning material for these
    exams??

    thanks for reply.

    ¹s¹s¬m, Oct 4, 2005

  2. Let me get this straight...

    Those are licensing exams.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/prepare/examresults.aspx?orderby=ID -
    an easy way to see what each exam is as well as a prep guide (you need a
    Partner-associated account for some information).

    He expects you to pay for (3) Licensing exams that do not really count for
    MCSA or MCSE?!

    I would probably tell him to treat these as 74-series partner competency
    exams and to pay for them. I wouldn't expect my people to pay for a useless
    to them licensing MCP test, although I personally may take it.

    Leonid S. Knyshov, Oct 4, 2005