    feel its not enough. I am a fresh graduate in CS but have
    considerable coding exp using MFC

    Jagan

    Jagan, Nov 17, 2003

  2. Jagan

    Jake Guest

    Your experience in MFC will of great help. The MSDN has all the information
    you will require for the exam. For test preparation material go to
    http://www.transcender.com.

    Jake, Nov 18, 2003

  3. Jagan

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Your experience in MFC will of great help.

    .... Also need to have a good understanding of COM (sdk, atl, mfc) &
    data access technologies (odbc, ado, oledb and even the dao).

    Kline Sphere, Nov 18, 2003