    I'm taking 70-306 and that is the forst exam in my life of that kind.So any
    suggestions any tips. A use preplogic book and free tests and had 70-80%
    correct ansvers. Is it enougt to pass.

    dzemo, Aug 5, 2004

  2. dzemo

    Consultant Guest

    -----Original Message-----
    One useful tip is to jerk off before going to the testing
    center so that you don't have to do that during the exam
    (as was my case) !

    Consultant

    Consultant, Aug 6, 2004

  3. dzemo

    Eric Guest

    I don't care for the Preplogic sample questions - they seem too easy.

    But the Que books are very good, aside from the easy questions.

    Eric

    Eric, Aug 9, 2004