    Should the cables I use successfully for our 3600s
    work with the 675?

    Thanks

    1, Dec 10, 2003

  2. Yes. The 67x boxes were upgrades to the Netspeed CPE that Cisco bought.
    They kept the same pinout used for them, instead of switching them to
    Cisco standard.

    The pinout is here.
    http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/dsl_prod/c600s/600inop/aconnect.htm
    No.

    Doug McIntyre, Dec 10, 2003

  3. 1

    1 Guest

    1, Dec 10, 2003
  4. 1

    Jerry Bacon Guest

    What do you intend to do with a 675? It's CAP only and almost all current
    DSL connections are DMT or G.Lite. There's no software upgrade to make it
    work with either of those standards.

    Jerry Bacon, Dec 11, 2003