    Thanks for comments

    MfG

    Ray

    Raimond Alpers, Dec 9, 2003

  2. :I´m preparing for the CCNA 640-801 exam. Now I have many questions about
    :this:

    :- I´ve heard that I need 85 % to pass the exam. Is this correct??? Moreover
    :a friend me told that, if I fail the exam, I have to give correct answers
    :more than 85 %. Does anybody heard this too?

    :- The ipx-protocol was content of the 640-507. Is this in the new exam
    :640-801 too????

    :- How many questions I have to answer in the exam and whow much time do I
    :have??

    http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/10/wwtraining/certprog/testing/current_exams/640-801.html

    Duration: 90 minutes (55-65 questions)

    A list of topic areas is given; IPX is not mentioned.

    You might find the other answers at
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/learning/index.html

    Walter Roberson, Dec 9, 2003

  3. Raimond Alpers

    wuli Guest

    if you get information/resources about ccna exam ,particulary fre
    practice set on net plz.share with me
    with regard

    wul

    wuli, Dec 10, 2003
  4. Raimond Alpers

    Eldridge Guest

    Hi

    I wrote the 640-801 exam about 2 weeks ago and passed. Passing score
    is 84.9%. Exam basically consists of single answers, multiple correct
    answers, drag-and-drop answers and there were about 4 router
    similations. The good thing about this exam is that cisco at least
    gives you some marks for having some of the multiple answer questions
    correct. Previous exams, if you don't get them all correct, you got
    no marks. They also grade certain sections higher than others. Final
    score is based on a scale of 300 to 1000 points - 849 to pass.

    Good luck with your exam
    Eldridge
    CCNA

    PS - Know your subnetting!!! Alot of questions about this.

    Eldridge, Dec 10, 2003