    compatible to 64 bit Vista OS. Can someone guide me which program to
    install.

    thanks

    ABCD, Jan 28, 2008

  2. There is no Cisco VPN client for x64 versions of Windows. Cisco don't do it.

    Please direct your complaint to Cisco. If they get enough of them, they
    might eventually do something about it.

    Steve Foster [SBS MVP], Jan 29, 2008

  3. ABCD

    Zootal Guest

    Checkpoint doesn't make one either. I run Win2000 in a VirtualPC from
    withinXP64, and use that to make my vpn connections. Works surprisingly
    well.

    Zootal, Jan 29, 2008
  4. ABCD

    David F Guest

    David F, Jan 29, 2008
  5. ABCD

    VPN Haus

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    64-bit Windows Vista VPN client

    Do you still need Cisco VPN help? If so, we found a post from Joe Harris (wrote Cisco Little Black Book): 64-bit VPN Client and unfortunately Cisco isn't going to help us out. Check out: tinyurl.com/5nb7baIPSec

    September 12th, 2008 • Related • Filed Under
    Filed Under: Security

    You may have noticed that the Cisco IPSec VPN Client does not currently support 64-bit Operating Systems nor will it. If you have a need for an IPSec Client that does have 64-bit OS support, NCP Secure Communications has a Universal VPN Client that is 64 Bit compatible and will even import/convert your existing .pcf profiles for a seemless migration to a 64-bit client. More information regarding their products can be found by visiting their products page as well as specific configuration information related to configuring their client with Cisco products is found here: NCP to Cisco Config Guide

    NCP engineering is recommended and this what looks like the most recent data sheet (second page is the detail):
    tinyurl.com/6rjqmv

    Source: vpnhaus.wordpress.com

    VPN Haus, Nov 12, 2008
  6. ABCD

    wowfee

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I am running Vista 64-bit with VMWare Workstation running Win/XP 32-bit.
    Cisco VPN works well under Win/XP in this environment.

    wowfee, Jan 5, 2009
  7. ABCD

    murdoch84

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Solution

    I have been strugeling with this problem for so very long and found a solution, it involves buying some a license for another VPN Client that does work on Vista x64 but its worth it and is working for me great.

    I made a post about it here:
    andrewmurdoch(.)com/cisco-vpn-client-on-64bit-windows/

    PS: They wont let me post a link so that ^ is kinda naughtily but people ought to know about this solution and i'm not posting the whole thing in here.

    murdoch84, Mar 15, 2009
  8. ABCD

    remaker

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    5.0.7 supports 64 bit Windows 7

    FYI: Cisco VPN Client adds support for 64-bit Windows Vista and Windows 7 as of release 5.0.7. Windows XP 64 bit is not supported, and there is no intention ever to add support for that. Hope you find this note useful.

    remaker, May 13, 2010