    will also yield 64 bit dual core Pentiums and Athlons.

    Does anyone know when the 64 bit Mozilla Suite, Firefox, Thunderbird and
    Calendar will be out or even if it is planned?

    measekite, Feb 2, 2005

  2. I'm sure you can already compile both sets of source code on 64-bit
    architectures running Linux, BSD, etc.

    As for 64-bit Windows, it's probably a good idea to wait for the OS to
    be released first. Doubt they'll be long in coming.

    Do you expect that much of a performance gain from going 64-bit on a
    browser?

    cheers,

    David H

    David Harrison, Feb 3, 2005

  3. measekite

    measekite Guest

    Do not know. Maybe for rendering and client side scripts.

    measekite, Feb 4, 2005